- Be sure to have Java enabled on your computer.
- Don't have it on your computer? Download it free at http://www.java.com
- If you don't want the Google toolbar to download with Java, uncheck the box beside the Google toolbar option.
- Make sure your browser settings are set to allow cookies.
- If you're asked for a username and password, try lowering your privacy settings. Go to Tools>Internet Options>Privacy>Set bar to low setting>Click Apply and Ok.
- Firewalls and security programs such as Norton and McAfee, and pop-up blockers may interfere with access. You may need to disable these while searching the databases.
- Click on the black horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the page and select Settings.
- Scroll near the bottom of the page and choose Show Advanced Settings.
- Choose Privacy and then Content Settings to make sure the Block Third-Party Cookies and Site Data box is not checked.
- Choose the Settings icon at the bottom of the homepage.
- Select the Content option from the box and uncheck Block Pop-up Windows.
Still Can't Access the Databases?
The TJC IT Service Desk offers support to students and faculty for more advanced technical issues. Please call 903-510-3269.
For optimal access, security, and viewing of our website, we recommend using the latest version of your web browser. Check the links below for the latest updates.
If you're using AOL, we recommend opening a browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox after you've connected. AOL users commonly experience problems connecting due to privacy and firewall issues.